Create the ULTIMATE lamb wrap!
COOK TIME: 20 MINS
In this recipe, we start by creating a homemade wrap with no yeast – just yoghurt, self-raising flour and delicious flavours. We then show you how to make quick Tabouli with cooked buckwheat.
- 350 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 350 g greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- 1 cup pulled lamb
- 2 tbsp baba ganoush
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- ½ tsp chili minced
1 tomato diced
- ½ red onion
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lemon juice & rind
- Start making your flatbread by mixing flour, Turmeric, yogurt and baking powder in a bowl. Turn out on the kitchen bench and knead for 15 minutes until elastic and smooth, then leave aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide your dough into 4, then roll them out into discs about 2mm thick.
- In a pan, on medium heat, add olive oil then one flatbread at a time and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Start making the buckwheat tabouli by mixing buckwheat, garlic, parsley, chili, tomato, onion, olive oil, and lemon.
- On a warm wrap, smear some baba ganoush, top with pulled lamb, tabouli, and sliced avocado.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!