Create the ULTIMATE lamb wrap!
COOK TIME: 20 MINS
In this recipe, we start by creating a homemade wrap with no yeast – just yoghurt, self-raising flour and delicious flavours. We then show you how to make quick Tabouli with cooked buckwheat.
When all the ingredients are ready, we stack our wrap with tabouli, slow cooked lamb and our baba ganoush recipe to make the ultimate, tasty lamb wrap. Check it out!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 350 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 350 g greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- 1 cup pulled lamb
- 2 tbsp baba ganoush
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- ½ tsp chili minced
1 tomato diced
- ½ red onion
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lemon juice & rind
- Start making your flatbread by mixing flour, Turmeric, yogurt and baking powder in a bowl. Turn out on the kitchen bench and knead for 15 minutes until elastic and smooth, then leave aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide your dough into 4, then roll them out into discs about 2mm thick.
- In a pan, on medium heat, add olive oil then one flatbread at a time and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Start making the buckwheat tabouli by mixing buckwheat, garlic, parsley, chili, tomato, onion, olive oil, and lemon.
- On a warm wrap, smear some baba ganoush, top with pulled lamb, tabouli, and sliced avocado.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!