How To Make Smashed Pea Bruschetta
This bruschetta is light, fresh and so delicious. Plus the only cooking it requires is the toasting of the bread. Too easy! It makes a great brunch, lunch or after surf snack and it can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 300 g frozen peas thawed
- 1/3 cup goat’s cheese
- 3 small finely sliced red chilli’s
- seed mix
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Combine peas, goat’s cheese, chilli and seeds mix. Smash it.
- Toast sourdough and top with smashed pea mixture.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes and fresh mint.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!