How To Make Panzinella Salad
In today’s recipe video, we go on a little adventure, test driving the Infiniti QX80 to find a quiet spot to create our awesome Green Shakshuka!
The key to this recipe is it’s quick and all in one pan. It’s mess free and delicious!
The difference to our tomato based Shakshuka recipe is this time we’re using lots of seasonal green veggies, layering flavours and middle eastern spices. Our Green Shakshuka is a great sharing dish.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 300g x old sourdough/ ciabatta
- 300g x mixed vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 2 x red peppers, charred and sliced
- 100ml x Red wine vinegar
- 1 x minced chilli
- 1 x minced garlic
- 1 x lemon rind
- 1tbs x capers
- 6 x anchovies, diced
- 1 x red onion, sliced
- 1 x bunch basil, picked
- 200ml x olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Dice old bread into 1cm chunks, then place in a warm oven till crispy (180 degrees for 20 minutes)
- In a mixing bowl add tomatoes, capers, anchovies, peppers, onion and bread and give a good mix
- Make the dressing by adding red wine vinegar, olive oil, chilli, garlic and lemon rind
- Dress salad, season with salt and pepper.
- Add bread and basil and mix re-dress once more before serving.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!