4 tablespoons 100% raw cacao powder
½ cup almond meal
4 tablespoons protein powder
1 tablespoon honey
1 ½ tablespoon coconut water
4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
Raw Chocolate (Optional)
⅓ cup coconut oil (warm)
½ cup cocoa powder
3 Tablespoons Maple syrup
- Make Raw Chocolate by whisking together coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup until smooth and combined.
- In your second mixing bowl, add mix cacao powder, coconut, almond meal and protein powder, honey and coconut water and mix until combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into about 4-5 balls then skewer with paddle pop stick.
- Line your cupcake papers on the bench then sprinkle, fill the base with your choice of topping.
- Dunk your cake pops into your raw chocolate, and transfer into your loaded cupcake papers , sprinkle and cover with more of your favorite toppings
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set and enjoy.
- 6 x Paddle pop sticks (Branded ?)
- 2 x mixing bowls
- 2x Gloves
- 1 x Baking tray or plate (to refrigerate sticks)
- 4 x Ramikons
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Cupcake papers
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!