- 1 avocado cut into quarters
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 packet rice paper rolls
- 4 cups warm water
- ½ cup low salt soy
- 2 tbs lemon juice rind
- 2 orange juice and rind
- 1 tbs water
- 1 ½ tbs mirin rice wine
- ½ black peppers
- 500 g lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 limes juice and rind
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon coriander chopped fine
- ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 chili minced
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce ketjap manis (Sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- In a pan on a medium heat add oil, ginger, garlic, chili and cook until tender but not colored, add your lamb mince in 3 batched breaking up the mince each time and cooking until all have combined.
- Add lime rind, sweet soy sauce (ketjap manis), coriander, fish sauce and lime juice and continue to cook for another 5 minutes, transfer lamb mince into a bowl and let cool to room temperature before using.
- Place warm into a medium bowl or lipped plate then place 1 rice paper round in a bowl of lukewarm water for 15 seconds until just soft.
- Transfer onto a clean tea or paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Arrange 1/4 avocado, 1 tablespoon of mince, a few mint leaves, carrot matchsticks in the middle of your wrap. Wrap and then fold each end in and roll up firmly to close up the filling nice and tight.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper wrap, if storing in the fridge be sure to wrap them individually so they don’t stick and dry out.
To make ponzu simply mixing soy, orange, lemon, water, rind, black pepper, sesame seeds, and mirin together.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!