- 500g beef mince
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons, chopped parsley
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 zucchini, sliced longways
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 sweet potato sliced longways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°c and line a 1 x 19cm x 9cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix beef, garlic, chili, parsley, onion, eggs and almond meal until combined well.
- Spoon one-third of your mince mix into your prepared tin then layer with sliced sweet potato, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Top the sweet potato with another third of mince then Layer with sliced zucchini, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Finish your meatloaf by adding the remainder of your mince mix then layer with sliced sweet potato, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, rest for 5 mins then slice and enjoy.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!