- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brunch thyme
- 1 lemon, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup grated beetroot
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- Preheat oven 180°C / 356°F.
- Cut the cauliflower in half or thirds and then trim the outside sections to create 2 or 3 steaks.
- In a pan on a medium heat add olive oil then cauliflower, cook and caramelize on one side for about 10 minutes, before turning and doing the same on the other.
- Season cauliflower with salt and pepper, top with fresh thyme, sliced lemon and then place the pan in the oven.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until soft and golden.
- to make beetroot hummus place chickpeas, olive oil, yogurt, garlic, salt, and pepper into a blender or food processor and blend until combined and smooth (10 minutes)
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!