Quick Salmon & Ginger Poke Bowl
HEALTHY QUICK POKE RECIPE | SALMON & GINGER WITH NORI WRAP
For this week’s epic whole food recipe and video we’re sharing the Hawaiian good vibes with Guys epic healthy quick poke recipe, That’s right it Poke Time :). Poke is one of the healthiest, simplest and in my opinion, the tastiest ways to eat fresh seafood. It originated in Hawaii and traditionally is made using Ahi Tuna. The key to a good healthy quick poke recipe is fish seafood and textures for toppings.
My recipe calls for fresh Salmon but you can use whatever fresh, good quality, sustainable seafood you can get your hands. Not only am I showing you my epic poke recipe but I will also show you how to pimp it out with my flavor filled gluten-free buckwheat, seaweed and sesame wrap.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 250gm Salmon, diced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2cm cube ginger
- red chili to taste
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- rind of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of buckwheat
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 sheets Nori sheet
- 1 x Avocado, quartered and skinned
- ½ cup Coriander, picked
- 1 cup watercress
- 2cm cube ginger, julienne
- Mix fish, chili, lemon rind, shallots, ginger, garlic, soy, sesame oil, sesame seeds, coriander in a bowl and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- To make crepes, combine all of the ingredients. Heat coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Pour enough mixture into the pan to cover in a thin layer and then cook on each side for approximately 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Mix all salad ingredients together
- Spoon some poke into the wrap then salad on top roll and enjoy
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!