How to make Quinoa Bircher
I have been losing my sh!t over this recipe all summer. Such a good gluten-free breakfast. Enjoy!” – Guy
- Quinoa Porridge
- 1/2 cup of your favourite yoghurt
- 1/2 cup activated almonds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 large strawberries
- Make Quinoa Porridge. Find out how here. Cool Quinoa Porridge.
- Fold your favourite yoghurt through porridge.
- Once this base is made then just layer it up in a jar! We like to use activated almonds, blueberries and strawberries.
- That’s it really! Super simple — just the way we like it!
This is the perfect breakfast recipe to have in the fridge prepped and ready to layer when hunger hits. Make your Quinoa Porridge in advance and keep in the fridge for a couple of days to use as a base for your bircher. Too easy!
Tell us what you think in the comments below.