- 1 eggplant halved
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon saki
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 bunch shallots
- 1 orange segments
- 1 cup soba noodles cooked
- 1 bunch coriander leaf
- 1 bunch mint leaf
- 1 bunch radish sliced
- Slice eggplant in half and using a knife, score the inside in small squares.
- In a pan over high heat, add oil and put the eggplant skin facing down.
- Cook for a few minutes until skin is brown. Turn the eggplant over and cover with a lid. Cook until eggplant is cooked through (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix miso, mirin, sugar, and sake.
- Cover a cooking tray with foil and place the eggplant on top. Brush miso dengaku mix on top of each eggplant until all the surface is coated.
- Put in the oven and broil for 4 minutes. The miso mix should be bubbling when you take it out of the oven.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!