Lamb & Pine Nut Stuffed Sweet Potato Jackets
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 4-6 small sweet potatoes
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Smokey paprika
- 1 brown onion, minced
1 tablespoon Almonds or pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon Sultanas
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried or fresh minced
- 1 lemon
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 80g sour cream
- 2 avocados
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper. Wash and cut your sweet potatoes in half lengthways. Place cut side up on your tray, rub with oil and bake for 30 minutes until tender
- Meanwhile in a pan over a medium heat add olive oil then garlic and onion, cook for 5 minutes until tender, add lamb mince in batches cookout each batch until all lamb has been cooked.
- Next add turmeric, paprika, parsley, oregano, almonds or pine nuts and Sultanas and cook for another 5 minutes until combined, then transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a spoon carefully scoop out the center of your baked sweet potatoes and transfer it into your lamb mince, mix well.
- Using a spoon transfer the lamb mince back into your sweet potato pockets, top with grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve with avocado and sour cream.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!