- 300g Lamb Mince
- 1 Chilli, minced
- 1 Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 5 Shitake mushrooms, minced
- 1 Lt stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Garlic
- 1 cup mixed mushrooms, cleaned
- 2-3 tablespoons Soy
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 6 Dried shitake mushrooms
- 50g Dried wakame seaweed
- 200 g ramen noodles (cooked as per packet)
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 4 stalks shallots
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp peanuts
- 2 sheets nori
- In a mixing bowl add lamb, chili, garlic, sesame seeds and minced mushrooms and mix well. Using damp clean hands roll lamb into 50g balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- To make ramen broth in a heavy pot on a medium heat add sesame oil the lamb balls and cook until colored, then remove and let rest.
- In the same pot add garlic, ginger and fresh mushrooms and cook until tender then deglaze the pot with soy and mirin, cook down for 2 minutes.
- Add stock dried mushrooms and wakame seaweed and lamb balls then simmer for 15, taste then seasons with salt and pepper.
- In two serving bowls add ramen noodles, shallots, and fresh coriander then using a ladle top with lamb balls and broth.
Garnish with peanuts and nori and enjoy
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!