How To Make Toasted Spice Crusted Beef Carpaccio
Because carpaccio requires the beef to be served raw, it’s uber important that you opt for a good quality, preferably grass-fed, beef. It’s a good idea to let your butcher know what you’ll be using it for so they can ensure they give you the best quality.
This dish makes an impressive starter to serve to friends at your next dinner party and requires no cooking skills – just a steady hand. Enjoy!
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 5 white anchovies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of capers, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1 bunch basil, finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 150ml olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!