How To Make Ricotta Stuffed Pasta
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 1 packet large pasta shells
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 chilli, minced
- 1 cup ricotta
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups, packed chopped spinach
- 500mL pasta
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- In a saucepan on a medium heat add 1tbs olive oil then onion, garlic and chilli and cook till tender.
- Add spinach and wilt then take off the stove and add ricotta and parmesan.
- Place mix in the fridge and chill for 1 hour, then mix eggs through.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions then let cool in the fridge.
- Stuff shells with mix then place in a baking dish, add pasta sauce then cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!