Note: We made this recipe on the beach with no power. If I was in my kitchen at home, I would simply throw everything into the food processor and blitz. However, if you find yourself on the beach too, here is how we made the dish:
- First dice and smash your avocado
- Next, zest and juice 1 lemon
- grate or finely chop garlic and chili
- chop your fresh herbs
- Glug in a generous amount of olive oil and mix everything together – you want this to be kinda wet.
- Next chop florets off the central cauliflower stork
- Run your knife through until the cauliflower is roughly the size of rice.
- Add your avocado next a spoonful at a time until you reach the right consistency.
(this recipe will make 1 main dish sided serving)
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.