- 1 avocado
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bunch of coriander (cilantro)
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 chilli
- A big glug of olive oil
- Mix fish, chilli, lemon rind, shallots, ginger, garlic, soy, sesame oil, sesame seeds, coriander in a bowl and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- To make crepes, combine all of the ingredients. Heat coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Pour enough mixture into the pan to cover in a thin layer and then cook on each side for approximately 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Mix all salad ingredients together
Spoon some poke into the wrap then salad on top roll and enjoy
Note: We made this recipe on the beach with no power. If I was in my kitchen at home, I would simply throw everything into the food processor and blitz. However, if you find yourself on the beach too, here is how we made the dish:
- First dice and smash your avocado
- Next, zest and juice 1 lemon
- grate or finely chop garlic and chili
- chop your fresh herbs
- Glug in a generous amount of olive oil and mix everything together – you want this to be kinda wet.
- Next chop florets off the central cauliflower stork
- Run your knife through until the cauliflower is roughly the size of rice.
- Add your avocado next a spoonful at a time until you reach the right consistency.
(this recipe will make 1 main dish sided serving)
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!