How To Make Protein Stuffed Dates
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 10 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon 100% cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 1 tablespoon spirulina
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 100ml coconut water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl adding the coconut water a little at a time until well combined.
- Remove pits from dates and open up without splitting in half.
- Stuff date with a little of the mixture and close date up to conceal.
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!