- olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to season
- lemon juice
- Clean prawns by twisting the head to remove.
- Turn prawn upside down and from the leg side, peel the prawn shell all the way back. Leave tail intact.
- Place prawn belly-side down on a clean chopping board. With a sharp knife slice down the crease in the middle of the prawn, only slicing halfway through.
- Carefully scrape vein out of prawn and discard.
- To cook, heat a little olive oil in a frying pan over low-medium heat. Add prawns to pan on their side in their natural state. Season
- with salt and pepper. Cook for about 1 minute. Turn prawns, cook for a further 30 seconds then deglaze pan by adding lemon juice.
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!