- 500g x osso buco
- 750ml x red wine
- 2-3L x beef or chicken stock
- 1 bunch x Rosemary
- 1 Bunch x Thyme
- 3 cloves x garlic, minced
- 1 x onion, diced
- ½ cup x celery, diced
- ½ cup x carrots, diced
- 6 x tomato, diced
- 1tbs x tomato paste
- Pre heat oven to 160
- In a bowl mix rosemary, thyme, garlic and 2tbs olive oil, rub all over osso bucco and marinate over night
- In a pot on a high head add olive oils then osso bucco one colouring evenly. Then remove and place to the side
- In the same pot add onion, garlic, celery, carrot, and remaining marinade and cook till tender and caramelised, add red wine and cook till almost dry
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste then stock to cover
- Place in oven for 4 hours till osso bucos falling off the bone.
- Remove meat strain liquid and reduce
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!