- 100 grams pappardelle pasta
- 2 cloves garlic sliced fine
- 1 chili minced
- 1/2 fennel diced
- 1 1/2 cups mixed mushrooms chopped
- 1 leak cleaned and sliced
- 1 lemon juice
- 100 gram butter
- 1/3 cup parsley leaf
- 1/3 cup sage leaf
1/2 cup walnuts
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil with a pinch of salt.
- In a pan on medium heat add butter and melt, add chilli, garlic, fennel and leek and cook till tender but not coloured.
- Add mushrooms and cook till tender and slightly coloured. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pasta into boiling the salted pot of water as a cook as per instructions.
- Once pasta cooked using tongs transfer pasta into the pan with mushrooms, then hit with a squeeze of lemon juice and rind.
- Add picked sage and parsley and toss to combine.
- Add some pasta water or olive oil if the pasta feels a little dry.
- Re-season with salt and pepper then serve and garnish with toasted nuts
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!