How To Make Lemon Mint Honey And Ricotta Pancakes
This is a delicious Bondi Harvest take on Sunday morning pancakes. They’re super easy and somewhat impressive, if we do say so ourselves.
If you’re gluten intolerant then use gluten-free self-raising flour instead. Too easy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 250g ricotta
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/3 cup of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- butter, for greasing
- seasonal fruit salad, to serve.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Add egg into well. Add milk slowly while continually whisking.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, zest, honey and mint.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Grease with a little butter. Pour batter into pan (about 1/4 cup).
- When edges begin to colour and bubble appear, flip the pancake and cook on there side until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a flat surface. Spoon ricotta mixture down the centre of each pancake and roll up.
- Serve with seasonal fruit salad.
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!