How To Make Healthy Quinoa Pancakes
These are delicious gluten free and dairy-free savoury pancakes that are full of protein and good fats. We’ve served em’ with Poached Eggs and a wicked chorizo, avo and rocket salad. If you’re vego replace the chorizo with some toasted walnuts.
If you want to do a sweeter version, add 1 tablespoon of sugar to the batter or throw in a handful of blueberries or some mashed banana. Yum!
Pancake fan? You might like to try our Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Honeycomb or our Lemon Mint Honey and Ricotta Pancakes.
As always if you’ve got any questions you can be sure we’ll have the answer. Pop your question in the comments below and we’ll get back to you asap. Yeew!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 2 1/2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup coconut cream
- coconut oil, for frying
- Serve with Poached Eggs and avocado, rocket and grilled chorizo salad.
- To make pancake batter, add all ingredients to a food processor and process until a smooth batter. Add water if you want a thinner consistency.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add a little coconut oil. Spoon batter into hot pan. Cook until bubbles appear. Flip and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with poached eggs and salad.
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!