How To Make Gluten Free Chicken Schnitzel
This recipe is an old favourite that we’ve put a Bondi Harvest spin on.
First up it’s gluten free – Whaaaat!!?? Yep, and we’ve thrown in a bunch of fresh herbs and some Parmesan cheese to really up the ante in the flavour department.
This will be the most epic chicken schnitzel you’ve ever had. Promise!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup corn crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped thyme
- zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup of seasoned flour
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Tomato & Basil Salad
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Butterfly your chicken breast being careful to not cut all the way through. Cover with cling wrap and tenderise with fist, meat mallet or rolling pin until chicken is about 1cm thick.
- In a bowl combine corn crumbs, Parmesan, chopped herbs, lemon zest and season – this is your crumbing mix.
- In separate bowls place flour and eggs. Dust your chicken breast with flour, dip it into the egg wash, then cover with crumbing mix. Be sure to press the crumbs firmly onto your breast so you get a good coverage.
- Heat olive oil in a medium frying pan. Add chicken and fry until crumbs are golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with simple tomato and basil salad. Enjoy!
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!