How To Make Cucumber, Almond & Prosciutto Salad
This may sound like a basic salad, and it is, but it’s the mix of ingredients that makes it extra special. We’ve thrown in a combo of vegetables and fruit plus some salty prosciutto and acidic lemon to produce a multi-layered flavour sensation.
If you’re vego, leave out the prosciutto and replace with some salty feta, buffalo mozzarella or a little extra sea salt.
It would also taste great with flaked ocean trout, some olives or poached chook. Yeew!
We’d love to hear your thoughts. Make sure you pop them in the comments below.
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 1 small fennel, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup of dates, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 pear, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1 bunch mint, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 200g prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- large pinch sea salt
- Throw all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- To make dressing, throw all your ingredients in a jar and give them a good shake.
- Pour over salad and toss well.
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!