How To Make Christmas Stuffed Turkey
This is THE ultimate turkey recipe to impress friends and family this Christmas. Don’t be freaked out by the three different kinds of poultry. It’s no different then a meat lovers pizza or prosciutto wrapped chicken (well not really).
The best thing about this dish (besides the taste) is that it looks super complicated, but it’s actually dead easy.
Serve it with some of the following sides for a killer Chrissy feast.
- 1 turkey breast or thigh (de-boned)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 duck breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of kale, stalks removed
- Butterfly and flatten out turkey, chicken and duck as shown in the video clip.
- To make stuffing mix, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add cooked quinoa, onion, garlic, cranberries, almonds, parsley and coriander to a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a clean bench. Lay turkey flat on top and line with kale leaves. Carefully place chicken breast on top, followed by a another layer of kale. Top with duck breast. Spread stuffing mix evenly down centre of duck. Roll nice and tight using plastic wrap to assist. Wrap with another layer of plastic wrap to seal really well. Twist ends to tighten and then tie into knots to ensure there is no air left in there.
- Place roulade in a marge saucepan of cold water. Hold it down with a saucepan or lid. Bring water up to a simmer and cook gently for 25-30 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready when the meat is firm with a little bounce.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!