How To Make Chia Seed Pudding
This chia pudding recipe might just change your life! Seriously! Once you know the basics of making a chia pudding there are no limits to what you can create.
We love tucking into one of these for a quick and easy breakfast, but add a little cacao powder, replace the almond milk with coconut milk and serve with raspberries and some shaved chocolate, and you’ve got yourself a wicked dessert recipe. Yeew!
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch of chai tea leaves
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- Mango and blueberries, to serve
- Place honey and chai leaves in a medium jar. Add almond milk, seal the lid and give it a good shake.
- Add chia seeds. Give it another good shake.
- Allow mixture to sit for at least 30 minutes, but overnight is best.
Got leftover chia pudding? Throw them into our Berry and Chia Seed Popsticals
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!