How To Make Brussel Sprout And Kale Salad
If you’re not a fan of Brussel sprouts, you’ve been cooking them the wrong way! Before you turn your nose up, try this recipe and taste for yourself.
It makes a delicious side dish with just about anything, but we reckon a nice piece of grilled fish works a treat.
If you’re vegetarian simply leave the chorizo out and serve it as a main dish. Add a sprinkle of toasted walnuts or a sprinkling of feta for a little protein hit. Yum!
We’d love to hear your feedback. Let us know what you think in the comments below. Yeew!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 chilli, finley sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finley sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 6 Brussel sprouts, finely sliced
- 4 kale leaves, stalks removed, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper, to season
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chilli, garlic and chorizo. Cook for about 2- 3 minutes or until chorizo starts to colour and garlic and chilli soften.
- Add sprouts and kale. Stir through chorizo and cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are wilted and tender. Seaon with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Cook for a further 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- 25cm pan with lid
- Chopping board
- Camp suitcase stove
*We were not paid to feature Infiniti in this video. We were invited to a 4×4 driving day to test drive the vehicle. The inclusion into this video was our choice.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!