How To Make Berry And Chia Seed Popsicles
These Berry and Chia Seeds Popsicles are the perfect treat to cool you down on a hot summer day. Not only are they freaking delicious, but they’re healthy too .
Give them a crack next time you’re craving a cool treat, and don’t be scared to mix up the fruits. They’d taste great with frozen mango or passionfruit. Enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 1 1/2 cups of mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 50mls water
- mint leaves
- Place berries, orange juice, chia seeds and water into a food processor and blend into a puree.
- Carefully pour mixture into moulds (or ice-cube trays) until half full.
- Place a mint leaf lengthways into the puree. Spoon Chia Seed Pudding into a mould until full.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until frozen.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!