How To Make A Raw Christmas Pudding
This is the perfect Aussie Christmas pudding. It takes 5 minutes to throw together and is ready to devour after 1 hour of refrigeration (just enough time to get in a surf).
Feel free to experiment with different nuts and dried fruits, the most important thing is to make sure it’s an even ratio. We used 1 cup of dried fruit to 1 cup of nuts. You can double or halve this recipe to suit the brood you’re feeding.
We served our pudding with a spoonful of yoghurt but it tastes just as good all on it’s own.
For more great Bondi Harvest Christmas recipes check out our Christmas Playlist.
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- zest 1 orange
- zest 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 caps cointreau (optional)
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Line a mould of your choice with plastic wrap. Pack mixture into mould fairly tightly so that it is compact. Wrap plastic wrap over base and twist to tighten. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Carefully remove form mould and top with yoghurt and a cherry for decoration.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!