- 5 hot crossed buns cut in half
- ¼ cup Jam
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk Almond or Hemp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup cream Vegan – Coconut cream
⅓ cup honey or sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C. Lightly grease an (2L) ovenproof dish (I like to use a cake tin)
- Spread the bottom cut side of each bun half evenly with Nutella, then spread with jam.
- Arrange in the prepared pan, alternating the bases, jam-side up with the tops, cross-side up. Sprinkle with raspberries and white chocolate.
Whisk the egg, milk, cream, olive oil and sugar in a large bowl, then strain through a fine sieve into a jug. Pour the custard mixture evenly over the buns. Set aside for 15 mins to soak.
- Place the dish in a large roasting pan, pour boiling water into the pan to cover halfway up the side of the dish.
Bake for 35-40 minutes until the custard has set.
Sweeten up your Easter this year with our tasty Custard Pudding. A perfect compliment to our Vegan Hot Cross buns.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!