Healthy Wholegrain Sausage Rolls
COOK TIME: 20 MINS
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 300g beef mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon BBQ spice mix (bondiharvest.com recipe)
- 1 egg
- 2 sheets whole grain puff pastry, cut in half or 4 whole grain wraps
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 200 °C and prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper
- Add mince, zucchini, onion, carrot, garlic, parsley, spice mix and one egg into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Split the mince into four equal portions, using clean hands. Remove one quarter and roll it into a sausage then place on the long edge of your pastry.
- Roll pastry or wraps around the mince sausage and place seam side down, cut into three. Repeat this with remaining mince and pastry.
- Place your roll onto a baking tray, brush with milk or egg mix, sprinkling with sesame seeds and bake for 15-20 minute until golden and crispy.
- Let cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before eating.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!