- 2 sweet potato, sliced finely into discs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 chili minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g beef mince
- ½ onion dined
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 chili, minced
- 1 tablespoon Mexican spice mix (pre-made recipe on www.bondiharvest.com)
- ½ red capsicum diced
- 2 tablespoons corn
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Coriander
- 2 Avocado, sliced in quarters
- 1 lime, cut in quarters
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees and prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper.
- Prepared a baking tray by lining it with baking paper, brush with olive oil then arranging all the sweet potato slices to create one flat layer. Brush the other side of your sweet potato then sprinkle with oregano, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and crispy.
- In another bowl mix mince, onion, garlic, chili, coriander, Mexican spice mix, red capsicum, corn and black beans in a bowl, roll meat mixture into meatballs about the size of a lime.
- Arrange your meatballs evenly on top of your baked sweet potato, sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 10 minutes until beef is cooked and cheeses have melted.
- Garnish with avocado, coriander, Greek yogurt/ sour cream and lime and serve hot…
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!