- 500g Lamb Mince
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Green Shallots
- 2 Lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 2 tablespoon shallots, sliced
- 1 Egg
- 4 tablespoons Almond meal
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup tablespoons Hummus
- ½ cup Grated beetroot
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 iceberg lettuce, Gem or Cos cleaned and leaves removed
- In a mixing bowl mix lamb, mint, oregano, shallots, lemon rind, fennel seeds, garlic, egg and almond meal until combined well and season with salt and pepper.
- Using clean damp hands roll mix into 4-6 patties and refrigerate for 10 minutes to help set.
- To pickle zucchini place vinegar sugar in a small pot and bring to the boil. Place zucchini ribbons into a jar or bowl and pour hot pickling liquid on top. Place it to the side and let the zucchini mix come to room temperature.
- In a pan or on a BBQ on a medium heat add lamb patties, push down until 2 cm thick and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- For beetroot hummus mix hummus and grated beetroot together not its time to build the burger.
- On a plate place a lettuce leaf
Add a tablespoon of hummus
Top with another lettuce leaf and enjoy.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!