Healthy Grilled Haloumi Salad
ULTIMATE SUMMER FLAVOUR COMBINATION !
COOK TIME: 15 MINS
- COURSE: SALAD
- CUISINE: HEALTHY
How to make healthy grilled halloumi salad – Guy’s healthy grilled halloumi salad recipe is layered with fresh chilled watermelon, mint, and herbs. It’s so simple to make and it’s the perfect combination of flavors and textures.
The key to the perfect grilled halloumi is a medium hot pan and a good splash of olive oil. Simply cook the halloumi for 2-3 minutes on each side until caramelized and golden.
Mix the Haloumi with fresh chilled watermelon and herbs create the ultimate balanced combination of sweet watermelon, salty crunchy cheese, and fresh herbs.
- 250 g Halloumi cut into ½ cm slices
- 1 Bunch Mint
- ½ Small Watermelon
- 1 tablespoon Cobram estate olive oil cooking
- 1 tablespoon Cobram estate olive oil dressing
- In a pan on a medium heat add olive oil and then halloumi, cook for 2 minutes on each side or until colored.
- Slice watermelon into thin strips, Dressing with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, top with fresh mint leaves, top with halloumi and mix gently. Then Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!