Healthy Baked Doughnut Ice Cream Sandwich
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- ¼ cup soft butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ sea salt Sea salt
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3 cups wholemeal flour or almond meal
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup 100% cocoa
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 shot spiced rum
- Preheat your oven to 200°c / 400°F
- In a cake mixer or bowl using a whisk beat together butter, oil, vanilla, and sugar until smooth and fluffy
- Then into the butter mix add one egg at a time and mix until combined.
- Next sift flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda into your wet mix and fold gently until combined, finish by mixing in milk.
- Spoon batter into greased doughnut pans. Bake for 10 minutes then remove and let cool for 10-15 minutes
- To make raw chocolate mix cocoa, coconut oil, honey and chill together in a bowl until smooth.
- To make banana whip place frozen banana, honey, rum and yogurt in a blender or food processor and blend/process until smooth (add some coconut water if you need to get it moving, or to bring to the desired ice cream consistency).
Once doughnuts have cooled, cut them in half, fill with berry whip and drizzle with chocolate on top and serve those bad boys up to the person you love xxx
HAPPY VALENTINES X YEW !
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!