Grilled Vegetable Salad
Grilling your Seasonal Veggies intensifies there natural flavours !
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 20 MINS
Make veg the hero of your next barbecue with our epic Grilled Vegetable Salad Recipe.
We show you how to turn the humble vegetable into a robust and delicious caramelized sweet and sour salad harrowing simple in-season ingredients.
- 1 unit zucchini sliced into ½ cm thick ribbons
- 1 unit sweet potato sliced into ½ cm thick ribbons
- 1 bunch (6-8) dutch carrots washed & cleaned
- 6 brussel sprout halved
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 4 tbs olive oil
Sweet & Sour Dressing
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup mixed fresh herbs Parsley, mint, oregano, coriander
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- Preheat your BBQ at least 15 minutes before you start to cook.
- In a large mixing bowl combine zucchini, sweet potato, dutch carrot, Brussel sprouts, turmeric, oregano and olive oil, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the heartier veggies like the carrots and Brussel sprouts onto your preheated BBQ. Char-grill them for 10-15 minutes until they’re tender and caramelized. Once they’re cooked move the carrots and Brussels to the indirect side of the BBQ to keep warm.
- Then on the grill add your sweet potato slices, cook for 3 minutes on each side until colored and tender then move to the side with your other cooked veggies.
- While your sweet potato is cooking in a bowl make your sweet and sour dressing, mix olive oil, vinegar, herbs and honey in a bowl.
- Lightly cook your zucchini slices then add all your beautiful chargrilled veg into the sweet and sour dressing bowl and gently mix.
- Serve your salad hot on a bed of greek yogurt and enjoy.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!