- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 cup of Almond milk
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp coco powder
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- garnish with raspberries and toasted coconut
- Over medium heat dump your cooked rice and almond milk along with a cinnamon stick, vanilla bean and lemon zest into a pan and bring to heat and reduce.
- Next stir in your cocoa powder
- Now to sweeten – we used a banana smooshed up, and honey
- Add macadamia nuts
- Now garnish with frozen or fresh raspberries and toasted coconut.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!