BBQ King Prawns with Harissa
Take King Prawns To The Next Level !
COOK TIME: 25 MINS
- COURSE: SNACK
- CUISINE: HEALTHY
MY BBQ KING PRAWNS WITH HARISSA IS A FLAVOUR BOMB AND IS SO SIMPLE TO MAKE !
Theres nothing better than on a hot summers day enjoying a cold dink and a bucket of BBQ’d Aussie prawns !
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 12 king prawns
- 3 red chilies
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 lemon juice nad rind
- 1 cup coriander
- In a food processor or mortar and pestle beat all ingredients together until smooth paste.
- In a bowl toss king prawns with harissa and marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ to a medium heat, place the king prawns on the BBQ for 5-10 minutes until golden.
- To make the sauce, mix yogurt, lemon, and coriander together.
- Serve prawns in a bucket with dipper sauce on the side and lemon for squeezing.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!