Smokey, Veggie, and Delicious Baba Ghanoush
COOK TIME: 15 MINS
How To Make Worlds Best Baba Ganoush Recipe!
Baba Ganoush is one of our all-time favorite dips and the secret is in how you cook your eggplant.
This smokey eggplant dip is filled with flavor and attitude and is perfect served with Guy’s Socca flatbread and chilled seasonal veggies for dipping.
- 2 large eggplants (500g each)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lemon juice and rind
- 1/4 cup Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Extra Virgin Olive oil, to serve
- Sweet paprika, to serve
- Socca bread, to serve
- Olives, to serve
- Using a knife or skewer, pierce each eggplant 4 or 5 times, on a bbq on a medium-high heat. Cook (turning occasionally) for 10 to 12 minutes or until charred and softened. Cool for 15 minutes.
Remove, scoop out flesh and discard skin. Roughly chop the flesh. Place in a strainer or colander, set over a bowl. Stand for 10 minutes to drain.
Process eggplant, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, yogurt, oil, and paprika until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into a bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with bread and olives.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!