2-ingredient Cashew Cookies | Gut Health With Liv Kaplan
SHORT-BREAD STYLE COOKIES!
Life changing! That is all we can say about these cookies. Only two ingredients, cashew butter and egg, and what you get is these delicious, shortbread-style cookies. We’ve paired these amazing cookies with a dollop of coconut yoghurt for some probiotic goodness as well as our easy sugar-free blueberry syrup, the recipe for which can be found here.
Often what makes a recipe gut-friendly is what it doesn’t have in it rather than what it does. This fab recipe is free of dairy, gluten, wheat and sugar making it a total winner in the health department, and not to mention they are tasty and insanely easy too!
This dough is best mixed by hand. Keep mixing until dough appears crumbly rather than slimy. Wash hands before rolling to ensure it doesn’t stick to your hands.
Gut Health with Nutritionist Liv Kaplan
1 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg
- blueberry syrup
- coconut yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 160℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl and using a wooden spoon, combine cashew butter and egg. You may wish to use your hands if it is not combining properly.
- Using your hands, carefully shape into 16 cookies and place on the prepared tray. Use a fork to imprint the cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely before assembling the cookies.
- To serve, stack 2 cookies with a dollop of coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of blueberry syrup.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!