- 1x punnet strawberries, cleaned and kept whole
- 3 x tbs balsamic
- 1tbs x brown sugar
- 2 x sprigs thyme
- 4tbs x ricotta
- 1/2 a cup of macadamia nuts, sliced
- 1 loaf of bread
- In a pan add balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and thyme, and cook until reduced and jammy. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Next add strawberries, tossing to coat and soften (about 3 minutes)
- Drizzle olive oil on sourdough slices and toast in the oven until golden
- Smother toast with ricotta, then glazed strawberries and macadamia slithers. Garnish with micro herbs is optional.
Recipe makes approximately 6 Tartines