- 1 packet large pasta shells
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 chilli, minced
- 1 cup ricotta
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups, packed chopped spinach
- 500mL pasata
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- In a saucepan on a medium heat add 1tbs olive oil then onion, garlic and chilli and cook till tender.
- Add spinach and wilt then take of the stove and add ricotta and parmesan.
- Place mix in the fridge and chill for 1 hour, then mix eggs through.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions then let cool in fridge.
- Stuff shells with mix then place in a baking dish, add pasta sauce then cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes