- 1.5 cups of Buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp 100% cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 banana chopped
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- ½ cup crushed macadamia nuts
- ½ cup ricotta
- Tip everything into a jar or bowl and mix well.
- Over medium heat fry pan add a splash of coconut oil then pour pancake mix into pan. After 2 mins flip and cook for further 1 minute.
- For the filling chop and mix all ingredients together. Spoon filling onto cooked pancake and roll.
- Drizzle w honey (or maple syrup) over top. Enjoy!
Recipe makes 4 medium sized pancakes.