How To Make Healthy Easter Eggs
Healthy Easter Eggs? Who even knew such things existed! Well they do, and we have to say they taste better than that foil-wrapped crap you buy in the supermarket.
Their dead easy to make too. They kind taste like a bounty chocolate bar or a coconut rough. Feel free to decorate them with whatever you have in the pantry.
We reckon if you serve them at Easter lunch, Uncle Bill won’t even know they’re healthy.
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup coconut oil
- garnish with chia seeds, alined almonds and shredded coconut.
- To make our Healthy Easter Eggs, start with the coconut centre by combining all ingredients with your fingers until well combined.
- Roll mixture into little balls using two spoons. Place in fridge or freezer to set.
- To make chocolate combine all ingredients. Dip coconut balls in chocolate. Sprinkle with garnishes of your choice and place back in fridge or freezer to set.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!