Healthy Easter Eggs
Healthy Easter Eggs? Who even knew such things existed! Well they do, and we have to say they taste better than that foil-wrapped crap you buy in the supermarket.
Their dead easy to make too. They kind taste like a bounty chocolate bar or a coconut rough. Feel free to decorate them with whatever you have in the pantry.
We reckon if you serve them at Easter lunch, Uncle Bill won’t even know they’re healthy.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup coconut oil
- garnish with chia seeds, alined almonds and shredded coconut.
- To make our Healthy Easter Eggs, start with the coconut centre by combining all ingredients with your fingers until well combined.
- Roll mixture into little balls using two spoons. Place in fridge or freezer to set.
- To make chocolate combine all ingredients. Dip coconut balls in chocolate. Sprinkle with garnishes of your choice and place back in fridge or freezer to set.
Bondi Harvest recipes use a conventional fan oven, measuring at Degrees Celsius °C.
Bondi Harvest recipe measurements use the Metric system.
Hey Food Lover!
Gain access to our new weekly recipes straight to your inbox and join our exclusive Food Lovers Facebook Group!